ComTrade’s journey began 20 years ago with a simple idea: to build reliable software solutions for the world’s most sophisticated technology vendors. We began working with Hewlett Packard (HP), helping their in-house development teams to bring products to market faster.
We worked with Research and Development groups, supporting the development process at every step. And with each new product release the team was increased with top engineers until we became a true partner of one of the world’s largest technology companies – HP.
This year we have upgraded our cooperation with HP and took opportunity to develop a services business. New area of cooperation is HP Consulting Services to support HP partners in direct sales and help them to grow.
We offer consulting services only through existing HP partner network and provide skilled resources as an extension of partners’ competence teams. Our self contained and fully managed teams are capable to provide end-to-end solutions.
ComTrade as an HP Competence partner
These are the areas we cover:
Acting as a competence hub for HP partners we provide:
- Full support for HP software partners
- Skilled consultants
- For presales activities
- As an extension of partners’ competence teams in the delivery or
- Self contained and fully managed teams capable to provide end-to-end solutions
- As a result of resource brokerage
- We provide project-based product training
History of ComTrade – HP cooperation
The company was actually founded due to the cooperation with HP. Following are the key milestones, which testify about the long-lasting cooperation between our two companies:
- 1990 – Company established (OpenSpool development)
- 1991 – HP Development Partner
- 1996 – HP Consulting Partner/HP Platinum Partner
- 2006 – HP Business Partner of the year (OV, OC)
- 2007 – HP Achiever Award as part of the ISV OV Ecosystem for levering HP OpenView worldwide
Services provided to partners and HP customers
Software engineering and R&D services
- End-to-end HP Data Protector R&D and development
- Including PM, requirements gathering, architecture, design, security, implementation, testing, technical and end-user documentation, support and maintenance
- R&D and development in the areas of IT Operations
- Smart Plug-Ins (SPI)
- Citrix, Terminal Server, Siebel, Documentum SPI
- SharePoint GRE Module for DP
- Environmental SPIs for datacenters (ups, airconditioning, temperature, humidity etc.)
Consulting and integration services
- Help in presales process (predominantly to HP EMEA)
- Implementation and integration
- Firefighting, SWAT teams (entered projects in many critical situations)
- Quality assurance and testing services
- Including test planning/strategy, test administration and quality analysis, test execution, secure application development testing
Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the Contact Form below. We will provide you with an answer within 24 hours.