ComTrade provides consulting services and technology solutions to enable the adoption of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) in your organization.
We are experts for IT infrastructure management and optimization. If you have a complex IT environment with troubleshooting, optimization and customization needs requiring lab-level expertise, we are the right partner for you.
ITIL and ITSM Consulting Services
Our consulting services cover:
- Introduction to ITIL and ITSM: A seminar with line-of-business, quality and IT executives to introduce and provide an overview of the concept, processes, challenges and benefits that ITIL adoption and ITSM implementation can bring to your organization.
- “Where are we?” Assessment of your IT organization: Our consultants make an initial assessment of the current state and operations of your IT department in order to answer the “Where are we now?” and better understand the “Where we want to be?” question.
- ITIL and ITSM adoption workshop: Based on the results of the assessment, our consultants work together with your IT organization on the identification of key services and a services catalog for adoption in 2 areas: Service Delivery and Service Support.
- Implementation: We establish the introduction of fully documented processes to deliver high-quality services and the implementation of technology tools that will support the execution of those processes.
- Reassessment and continuous improvement: Periodical reassessments continuously identify areas of improvement and enable IT to adjust to new business requirements in a timely manner.
IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
To help you efficiently manage and optimize your IT infrastructure, we provide consulting, implementation, deployment, optimization, and support & maintenance services for network, systems and applications management solutions based on HP OpenView products.
Our team of consultants has a tremendous experience in delivering HP OpenView projects for a wide range of large enterprises and communication service providers, including fixed and mobile operators as well as ISPs.
Our solutions help you protect your mission-critical application investments by enabling you to proactively monitor the application quality of service.