With our expertise in the design and implementation of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications and speech recognition, ComTrade can help you build or exploit the IVR channel in a better way. IVR represents efficient communication channel to serve your customers and provide information on new products and services.
The self-help opportunities represented by Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems and self-service technologies enable your business to increase customer satisfaction, provide a personalized service experience, and reduce your cost by decreasing the work load on your customer service.
IVR Key Benefits
- serve your customers 24×7: the IVR self-service is always available to your customers, any time, wherever they are
- increase customer satisfaction through a personal touch: by introducing personalization in the IVR you provide a better customer experience, build stronger customer relationships and increase loyalty
- exploit new sales and marketing channel: an efficient way to introduce new offers and products to your customers to
- reduce customer care costs: by automating typical customer care operations (inquiry about account balance, store opening hours, promotion updates, etc.) you can reduce the total customer service cost
How Can We Help You?
ComTrade experts have helped a number of service providers from the telecom, financial and public sectors introduce new or enhance existing IVR applications. Our services include:
- consultancy and design of IVR and speech recognition applications
- implementation and integration of IVR and media platforms
- application development based on the VoiceXML standard
- legacy application migration to new IVR platforms
- support and maintenance services