February 14 2022
Account manager – banking & insurance
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Data Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Account manager – Banking & insurance to join our team based at our location in Ljubljana.
- Building and developing Comtrade System Integration business within finance industry, taking full responsibility and ownership for business and client relationship with Clients;
- Acting as a central point between Clients, CTSI Delivery and Business development teams in order to ensure that all of Client needs are understood and addressed;
- Creating and nurturing strong relationship with key stakeholders at client side, building visibility within industry influencers, with a goal to become a strategic partner and advisor to the client;
- Based on understanding of client needs and issues, to be able to propose most appropriate solution and explain our value add;
- Leading the sales and presales process through coordination of internal Comtrade team, and maintain timely forecasting and reporting regarding actual opportunities and critical projects;
- Using insights from clients and market, to be able to provide advices and inputs to Finance Business Development manager regarding portfolio and initiatives related to finance industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English language;
- At least 5 years working for clients in financial sector (in company providing IT services to those clients) or within financial sector;
- Having the relevant knowledge of Banking industry and business trends in this domain;
- Having the relevant knowledge about banking IT systems and architecture;
- Understanding back office and front office business processes in banking;
- Understanding the concepts of IT architecture and key IT industry trends;
- Sales expertise – ability to propose solutions, address client issues and objectives and seeing through their business to identify potential opportunities;
- Developed sales and negotiations skills, proven through the previous experience;
- Execution excellence – you will be engaged in multiple projects with dozens of stakeholders so Project Management skills come in really handy.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Team buildings.