July 15 2019
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
We would like to bring you to a team of people who are enthusiastic, with exceptional communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects and customer engagements in tightly defined time frames.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, energetic and hands-on, with a „can do“ attitude. As the ideal candidate, you will have a passion for sales and technology and exceptional networking and relationship building skills. There is no stone left unturned in your drive to overcome any obstacle and your commitment to getting the job done.
- 2 + years of sales experience preferably in a system integrator type of company
- Sales Expertize – ability to propose solutions, address client issues and objectives and seeing through their business to identify potential opportunities (translates to minimum of 3 years in solution sales)
- Technical Expertise – demonstrated technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of a broad range of technology niches such as Infrastructure, ERP, ECM, CRM, DWH/BI, BPM and/or custom solutions
- Domain knowledge – knowing your clients and their challenges gives you the upper hand when negotiating. Experience in working with clients from Enterprise sector is advantage
- Execution excellence – you will be engaged in multiple projects with dozens of stakeholders so Project Management skills come in really handy
- Work in an extraordinary team of professionals, in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect and constant learning
- Continuous perfecting of knowledge and steady development with the support of the entire company
- Planned career development within the organization, based on individual preferences and aptitudes
- Worldwide travel opportunities
- Collaboration with peers from partner companies
- A long list of benefits and perks, designed to meet the needs of highly discerning people
- A family-friendly atmosphere and a sense of belonging to a large, culturally diverse and stimulating, but nevertheless tightly knit family