May 19 2022
Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Comtrade System Integration is looking for an experienced mid-level Azure Infrastructure Engineer to join our Comtrade System Integration ICT brand.
The main task for this role is to provide Azure architecture and infrastructure support focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, migration, integration, monitoring, and cost tracking of Microsoft Azure IAAS and PAAS services in complex environments.
Azure Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for:
- Hands-on data center migration, moving legacy systems to Azure.
- Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to client problems and requests, focusing on root cause analysis and issue prevention.
- Prioritizing customer requests with minimal oversight:
- Managing escalations and cases to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of all issues.
- Configuring, monitoring, and managing alerts to track and report on Azure usage, performance, and availability of infrastructure and services.
The successful candidate should meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 5 years’ practical experience or 10 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions.
- Background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Experience administering Azure Services: App Service, Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault, ExpressRoute, Virtual machines, Virtual Networks.
- Proficient with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure.
- Azure Migration experience, migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud using Azure Migrate (or other) tools.
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred), Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration.
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts.
- Microsoft Cloud Certification
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate should also have these key personality traits:
- Great interpersonal communicational skills to provide opportunity generation, whenever possible.
- Passionate, professional, self-motivated, accountable, and a strong sense of teamwork;
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- A good sense of humor, we believe your job should be fun!
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to be part of all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;