October 29 2019
Locations |Serbia, Slovenia
Back End Developer (Node.js)
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
We’re looking for a highly experienced Node.js Developer who could join and be part of our dynamic and growing team in Serbia and Slovenia, working on a complex project for our customer, the world`s largest Blockchain company.
Technical skills required:
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications in Node.js
- Knowledge of Node.js and other frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Experience developing or delivering REST web services
- Working knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of asynchronous programming
- Hands-on experience working on Node.js development tools like npm, grunt, gulp webpack, etc
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers)
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.