February 08 2023
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for Business Analyst to join our EA Team in Belgrade.
- Planning business analysis efforts for the particular project based on available input information (project definition and high-level scope);
- Close collaboration with clients to gather information relevant for the project and to understand business needs and goals;
- Constructing specification of business requirements (business goals), stakeholder requirements and transition requirements (data migrations, trainings, pre-conditions to be met and other);
- Creation of functional solution design (visioning how solution will satisfy business and user needs);
- Constructing specification of solution requirements (both functional and non-functional);
- Collaboration with client towards client’s requirements specification document approval;
- Close collaboration with project managers, software implementation teams and quality assurance teams providing all needed support and obtaining all relevant information;
- Using existing company resources (knowledge, methodologies and tools, already developed concepts, components, solutions, and other products and artefacts ) in the most suitable and efficient way;
- Providing contribution during the course of presales activities (writing functional part of technical proposals, provide inputs for estimations, anticipate risks, helping presales team to understand business domain key concepts).
- Previous work experience in Business Analysis or similar positions;
- Ability to create clear, understandable, well organized and concise written documentation, using proper grammar and spelling in both Serbian and English language;
- Familiarity with software development process;
- Ability to create models using UML (Unified Modeling Language) or any other modeling notation or tool suitable for the need;
- Ability to create business process diagrams using BPMN notation;
- Good collaboration, communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills.
- Private health care;
- 5 days of Sick Leave per year;
- Steady and well organized work conditions;
- Paid courses and classes from various fields of work;
- Possibility of advancing and professional development;
- Access to cafe and restaurant in Company’s campus;
- Gym and personal trainer;
- Regular Team Building events.