March 24 2021
Business Analysts/Product managers
With over 15 years of experience and 250+ employees, Comtrade Gaming has become a leading software supplier to the gaming industry. We invite Business analysts/Product managers (f/m) to our team, who are eager to face many challenges and continue to develop in a pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- Obtaining customer requirements to create product documentation,
- Understanding and recording business needs for the purpose of developing information solutions,
- Planning the analysis and placing the analysis in the project plan,
- Analyzing and documenting business processes,
- Collaboration in software development with the project team,
- Care for the adequacy of the final solution for the client’s requirements,
- Direct communications with end customers,
- Preparation of user documentation and implementation of user training,
- Participation in pre-sale activities.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in the role of a business analyst,
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, management, economics or related fields,
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluency in written and oral communication in English,
- Ability of analytical thinking and accuracy,
- Flexibility, autonomy, initiative and dedication to work,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills,
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is an advantage,
- Pleasure to work in a group.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people,
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects,
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization,
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Fostering innovation and sharing ideas and knowledge,
- Work in an international environment.