December 31 2019
Business Analyst/Product manager
With over 15 years of experience and 200+ employees, Comtrade Gaming has become a leading software supplier to the gaming industry. We invite a Business analyst/Product manager (f/m) to our team, who is eager to face many challenges and continue to develop in a pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- Obtaining customer requirements to create product documentation,
- Understanding and recording business needs for the purpose of developing information solutions,
- Planning the analysis and placing the analysis in the project plan,
- Analyzing and documenting business processes,
- Collaboration in software development with the project team,
- Care for the adequacy of the final solution for the client’s requirements,
- Direct communications with end customers,
- Preparation of user documentation and implementation of user training,
- Participation in pre-sale activities.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in the role of a business analyst,
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, management, economics or related fields,
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluency in written and oral communication in English,
- Ability of analytical thinking and accuracy,
- Flexibility, autonomy, initiative and dedication to work,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills,
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is an advantage,
- Pleasure to work in a group.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people,
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects,
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization,
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Fostering innovation and sharing ideas and knowledge,
- Work in an international environment.
LOCATION: Ljubljana, Maribor or Nova Gorica
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.