August 05 2021
Customer Success Manager
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive successful adoption and expansion of Azure & Modern Workplace workloads within her/his assigned accounts. The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce competitive risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in her/his accounts. This role will create customer value through usage and create the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Drive usage growth of Azure, Modern Workplace and Security workloads.
- Secure BDM intent to use of workloads and presales activities, define BDM business outcomes.
- Experienced in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
- Engage workload experts to drive usage and help accelerate customer value for each workload
- Can navigate a customer through sales negotiations and/or technical/solutions presentations.
- Solid knowledge of the industry business, customers, partners, sales strategy and how they work together.
- Demonstrated business communication and written skills in the local language and confidence to engage Customers remotely using technology and be able to clearly articulate value of Microsoft Product and Solution offerings.
- Has passionate attitude for education technology as an enabler for helping institutions meet their goals.
- Understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on building opportunities.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and use new concepts and technologies to be able to impact customer adoption and usage.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Deep passion for making others successful.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;