February 16 2021
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 250 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We are looking for experienced Database Developers (f/m) to join a dynamic and growing Comtrade Gaming team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our new team members will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance. You will also work with other developers optimizing in-application MS SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while tackling new challenges with the team.
- experience in working with databases (3 years or more would be desired),
- strong proficiency with MS SQL,
- skilled at optimizing large complicated MS SQL statements,
- knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases,
- experience with Data warehouse, ETL and Reports principles is a plus,
- ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications,
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools,
- fluency in spoken and written English,
- ability to work in a team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- work in a dynamic environment and a technologically advanced organization,
- working with an outstanding team of experienced experts,
- possibilities for personal and professional development,
- encouragement of innovation,
- continuous interaction with the latest technologies,
- creative and professional management of projects,
- attractive and well organized working conditions,
- opportunities for additional professional and language training,
- lots of benefits that support your private life.