May 04 2022
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for DevOps Engineer to join our team.
BASIC SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge scripting using PowerShell, bash or CMD;
- Experience working with agile tools like JIRA/TFS and GIT/TFS/SVN to implement change management and version control;
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in at least one major DevOps platform/tool (Azure DevOps/TFS, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform etc.);
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relative field.
- Up to one year of working experience.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Installing and configuring IIS/ApacheTomcat , SSL, security patches, traffic monitoring, security solutions;
- Configuring build solutions, build monitoring and updating;
- Configuring Windows servers;
- Linux fundamentals – skills such as file handling, text processing, system administration, process management, and network;
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, OpenShift or Azure platform.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;