July 15 2019
Locations |Serbia, Slovenia
DIGITAL WORKPLACE CONSULTANT
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
As a Digital Workplace Consultant, you should work closely with interested client parties – business users and IT professionals, with the aim of creating a vision of future work. By analyzing required changes in business functions and processes as a digital workplace consultant, you should improve business processes for our clients. The goal is mapping out technologies and creating implementation paths for Microsoft portfolio solutions (Office 365, Power Platform). The consultant matches client’s IT investments with business strategies in the most efficient way by using Microsoft technologies and delivering customized high-quality solutions. You will be facing our clients and trying to meet their needs majority of the time.
- Knowhow of Office 365 services, especially Exchange, Skype4B/Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive 4B etc. and their implementation
- Experience with defining, onboarding and developing Enterprise services including complete project and post-project support for clients – Vision Creation, Road Map, Architecture, Use Scenario Mapping, Training, Change Management, Production and Monitoring
- Experience in automating processes is good to have (RPA, Microsoft Flow, SharePoint Workflows)
- Over three years of experience in implementing IT infrastructures and End-user technologies
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer/organizational science or equivalent in experience
- A strong understanding of support and service models for clients
- The ideal candidate shows great interest in new informational technologies and their application. Excellent problem-solving skills are a must, as are communication, presenting, teamwork, mentoring and project management skills
- Travelling is expected
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Competitive salary
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
Parking on premises,
Child Time bonus,
Private health insurance
Sports and recreation facilities
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Opportunities to travel