December 09 2019
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
Join this fast-growing Digital Experience team and work for a high-profile international client on a worldwide leading platform. Don’t miss to learn about this new existing opportunity!
Knowledge and experience needed
- HTML5/CSS3 – understanding of HTML/CSS templates, grid and flex layout, some CSS tricks
- Java and Spring – basic syntax and understanding
- REST – basic principles and how to consume REST endpoints, Swagger, JSON
- MVC pattern – understanding of common principles
- OO – basic principles of Object-Oriented Programming
NICE TO HAVE:
- GIT – basic usage of versioning system, how to branch properly, merging, pull requests
- Any JS framework knowledge: VueJS, Angular, ReactJS, JQuery, …
- SEO and page load optimization – basic understanding of SEO principles
- Web security guidelines: OWASP, XSS, Captcha
- IntelliJ IDEA – recommended development environment
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.