October 25 2019
Full-stack developer (React & Node.js)
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 200 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We’re looking for an experienced Full-stack developer (f/m) to join our team in Ljubljana, Maribor or Nova Gorica. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while tackling new challenges.
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications as a Full Stack developer
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- HTML/CSS along with Intermediate UI/UX skills
- Front-end experience with React
- Developing and consuming APIs and good Database knowledge (SQL)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- team player
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers)
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
LOCATIONS: LJUBLJANA, MARIBOR OR NOVA GORICA
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.