October 02 2018
Inside Sales Representative – French language
HYCU, Inc. is rapidly expanding our monitoring and data-protection product set for hyper-converged infrastructures (Google Cloud Platform). We are hiring top sales talent to drive new HYCU business.
We’re seeking to fill multiple positions covering the West-European market with knowledge of the French language.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll become a backup and recovery expert. Effectively leverage the channel and alliance partners to identify new customers. Become proficient in the competitive landscape and deliver our value proposition to key decision-makers.
First 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic;
- Understand hyper-converged infrastructures, backup and recovery market, our prospects and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us;
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement.
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively leverage internal prospecting campaigns, marketing, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts;
- Align resources to support partner, prospect, and customer needs;
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and assigned territory quota;
- Create and execute on a sales territory plan with an emphasis on net new customers.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Run the sales cycle from lead to close for transactional and mid-market business;
- Hunt for new leads and opportunities in greenfield accounts and through channel partners;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and deliver live demos with prospects;
- Drive partner revenue generation activities through partner events, programs, and tradeshows;
- Align pre-sale and post-sale resources to support the overall business and customer needs;
- Continuously manage a pipeline of business and prospects by effectively collaborating with marketing and other business partners to drive new leads and opportunities;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals against an assigned territory quota;
- A bit of travel is required.
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Spoken and written fluency in French language;
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred;
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred;
- Selling Google Cloud or other Hyper-converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills and phone presence;
- Proven track record of success in a goal-driven, metrics-based environment;
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct;
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business.
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Hunter Mentality, must be pro-active when selling into Greenfield accounts;
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and a strong sense of teamwork;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes;
- Self-directed with a strong sense of personal ownership and accountability;
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- A good sense of humor, we like to have fun!