November 23 2021
Inside Sales Representative
Comtrade System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a position based at our headquarters in Ljubljana. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers and ensuring a smooth sales process, having a unique career opportunity to advance your career within a fast-growing business in the Adriatic region. Join a team that is leading the industry with IT solutions used across banks, insurance companies, telco’s, public companies and beyond!
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of companies’ portfolio to answer customers’ questions;
- Explaining features of products and services;
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates;
- Preparing offers and presentations;
- Market research, qualifying new leads and preparation of reports;
- Staying informed about competing products and services;
- Help at marketing;
- Identifying sales opportunities and developing leads and referrals;
- Monitoring existing key projects;
- Regular communication with customers and understanding their needs.
- Experience with selling IT products or services (software or hardware);
- Affinity for working with people and great communication skills;
- Proficiency with supporting software applications like Microsoft Office, Teams and similar;
- Active Slovenian language usage or Slovenian native speaker;
- Fluency in English and basic knowledge of Serbian, Croatian or Bosnian language;
- Desire for development and learning in the sales area of expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Work in an international environment.