August 15 2022
Comtrade System Integration was founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specialized in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise is focused around ICT Services and Security, Digital Process Automation, Analytics and AI. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for candidates interested in working as IT engineer to join our offices in Ljubljana.
- Primary responsibility will be to work in a team of IT engineers on ICT projects mostly in Slovenia but also in Adriatic region;
- Project includes everything from designing architecture, implementation and support;
- Helping sales department in presales activities in a field of ICT;
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- 3+ years of mid-level (tier 2) administration and engineering experience in an enterprise or SMB IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity along with engineering and design;
- Knowledge of implementing and managing on-premises infrastructure: Microsoft Exchange, 2013/2016/2019 and Online versions; good knowledge of authentication mechanisms: Active Directory Federation Services; knowledge of other Microsoft systems infrastructure products such as Windows Server, SCCM;
- Knowledge of implementing and managing Office 365 services like: Exchange Online; SharePoint Online; MS Teams administration (knowledge of PSTN Conferencing will be an advantage); M365 Security & Compliance.
- Good knowledge of authentication mechanisms: Active Directory Federation Services, Azure AD Connect, Intune;
- Experience with the design and implementation of IT projects, including documentation and communication skills;
- Expertise in professionally coordinating and assisting customer support (tier-1 or tier-2) personnel with O365-related incidents and tasks.
- Basic presentation skills – possibility of presenting at conferences like NTK in Slovenia;
- At least some Microsoft Certified Professional;
- Any other IT certificates.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Possibility to work from home but also to be a part of a local team where you can meet colleagues and exchange ideas.