July 07 2021
Java software engineers
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 270 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We’re looking for experienced Java software engineers (f/m) with passion for software quality and great interpersonal skills.
If you want to further develop your career and work on complex and innovative solutions you will fit right in!
- Writing efficient, reliable and reusable Java code and reviewing code,
- Designing, developing and implementing applications and functionalities,
- Ensuring output is in line with specifications,
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers,
- Continuously improving the work process and learning.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus,
- 3+ years’ experience in designing, building and testing Java applications,
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise Java frameworks (i.e. Spring, JavaEE…),
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML, GUI/Usability, Application security,
- Experience with database systems (PostgreSQL, …),
- Fluency in spoken and written English,
- Willing to share knowledge and learn new technologies,
- Experience with Angular, .NET is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people,
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects,
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization,
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Fostering innovation and sharing ideas and knowledge,
- Work in an international environment.