June 21 2022
Junior Business Analyst
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for Junior Business Analyst to join our team.
We’re looking for graduate student or yang professional who is interested in learning technology with focus on business process automation tools with carrier path oriented towards analytical thinking, communication and organization. Mentor will be provided for onboarding process.
She/he will be responsible for:
- Configuration tasks on low code platforms
- Testing solutions
- Gathering business requirements from the client in close collaboration
- Specification of business requirements (business goals), stakeholder requirements, transition requirements (data migrations, trainings, pre-conditions to be met and other);
- Independent research about the subject
- Creation of functional solution design (visioning how solution will satisfy business and user needs);
- Specification of solution requirements (both functional and non-functional);
Part of the training will be:
- Earning development skills on BPM platform;
- Learning business analysis skills.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Ability to create clear, understandable, well organized, concise written documentation
- Familiarity with software development process;
- General understanding of software platforms and concepts
- Good collaboration, communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.