October 01 2019
Junior Business Analyst
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade. Our large and experienced business analyst team needs one new member to support new project implementation in the public and finance sector.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in Business analysis primary in the public or finance sector. She/he will closely work with the client for gathering software requirements, writing and adopting the Function Specification document. Later, he/she will be responsible for presenting a solution and adopting by client. Important role in working with client is to drive, and then to use as much as possible concepts and solutions that are already developed in the product lifecycle. This role will have close cooperation with Project managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in Business Analysis in public or finance sector
- Knowledge of basic concepts about custom development, DMS, BPM, integration, and reporting
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- English fluency
- Organizational skills
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect or Project designer
- Familiarity with the software development process
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
parking on premises, child time bonus, private health insurance, Family day, sports and recreation facilities
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications. Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation. Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.