October 29 2021
Junior Integration Developer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Junior Integration Developer
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Developer to join our System Integration team which has 20 dedicated professionals involved in lot of projects with focus on Enterprise Service Bus, API Management, Business Process Management using most famous vendor technologies. Mission of our team is to integrate heterogeneous information systems inside enterprise as well as to exchange data with systems outside enterprise. We build fully functional solutions using different integration tools (IBM, Oracle) and “best practice” approach in the field.
Our future colleague should take proactive role in projects for diverse industries, show enthusiasm and willingness to learn in order to overcome business issues, and provide best consulting and service to our clients.
Comrade System Integration will prepare onboarding program for out new colleague. Senior Integration Consultant will mentor junior colleagues in order to transfer his/her rich knowledge and prepare them to work more independently.
- University degree or last year in studies of electrical/computer engineering or computer/organizational science;
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility;
- The tendency to work well within a team;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- An analytical and structured approach;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people in familiar atmosphere;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Competitive salary;
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
- Parking on premises;
- Child Time bonus;
- Private health insurance;
- Family day;
- Sports and recreation facilities;
- Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on;
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.