August 16 2023
Microsoft Azure infrastructure engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI, and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications, and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Comtrade System Integration is looking for a Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in the Belgrade office.
Responsibilities of this role include the following. Infrastructure design and support in Azure cloud with a focus on design, installation, configuration, operational management, migration, integration, monitoring, and cost tracking of Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services in complex environments.
Azure Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
- Hands-on data center migration and move of legacy systems to Azure;
- Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to client problems and requests, focusing on root cause analysis and issue prevention;
- Conducting Azure assessments and targeting on-premises resources for cloud migration. Creating detailed assessment reports for clients;
- Prioritizing customer requests with minimal oversight;
- Managing escalations and supporting cases to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of all issues;
- Configuring, monitoring, and managing alerts to track and report on Azure usage, performance, and availability of infrastructure and services.
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 3 years of practical experience or 5 years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for education;
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2 or newer (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, and security monitoring;
- Experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions;
- Background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS;
- Experience administering Azure Services: App Service, Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault, ExpressRoute, Virtual machines, Virtual Networks;
- Proficient with Defender for Cloud and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure;
- Azure Migration experience, migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud using Azure Migrate (or other) tools;
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi-factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred), and Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory;
- Functional knowledge of Network administration;
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts.
It is a huge plus if you have:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Cloud or Microsoft 365 Certificate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Flexible working hours;
- A hybrid workplace model;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Private health insurance;