May 14 2019
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our team. Reporting to the Business Applications Unit Manager, the objective of this role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services.
Objective of the Role:
- To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics 365 (including 3rd party applications such as ClickDimensions, CafeX). Reporting to the Business Applications Business Unit Manager, the right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through the quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. System Engineers and other Consultants and Developers.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 applications.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Configuration and Customization of system
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
Knowledge and Expertise:
- 5+ years of project experience and 3+ years of consulting experience
- Vendor platforms business applications portfolio experience (Dynamics Customer Engagement applications are advantage)
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations of business applications (CRM, ERP, DMS, HCM)
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
Following technical experience is advantage:
- Building and configuring Dynamics 365 forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Understanding of CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding