August 17 2023
Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI, and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications, and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Comtrade System Integration is looking for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer to join our team in the Belgrade office.
Microsoft Exchange Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing escalations and cases to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of all issues;
- Configuring, monitoring, and managing alerts to track and report on Exchange, performance, and availability of related infrastructure and services.
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 3 years practical experience or 5 years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Exchange email system, planning, migrating, troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Good knowledge of SCCM and SCOM, configuring, migrating, troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred), Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration.
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts.
It is a huge plus if you have:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSE: Messaging
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Flexible working hours;
- A hybrid workplace model;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Private health insurance;