December 27 2021
Microsoft Licensing Specialist
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for Microsoft Licensing Specialist, who plays very important role in supporting Comtrade’s customers on a wide list of Microsoft Products.
- Creates cost models and assemble commercial and cost-effective proposals and bid responses for tenders and RFPs for Microsoft software and products;
- Licensing specialist is exposed to broad range of inquiries on various Microsoft topics and understands how the various product licensing use rights and agreements work together to help provide answers on pricing, and basic program terms and conditions;
- Responsible for updating product information and distributing new internally;
- Remain current on LSS Microsoft rules and regulations and be able to provide updates with regards to changes relevant to our processes with customers;
- Support customer / partner escalations related to Microsoft licensing engagement;
- Develop accurate, relevant and complete analysis for customers and partners.
- Be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures – this is a must;
- Be a strong team player;
- Have strong analytical, mathematical, and tool skills (Excel and Data manipulation);
- Have excellent communication skills required, both internally and customer-facing;
- Have demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;
- Fun room;