December 20 2018
Locations |Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro
Microsoft Opportunity Manager
Comtrade SI Adriatic is seeking an Opportunity Manager who can envision how Microsoft technologies enable compelling business solutions within the Comtrade System Integration client base. This challenging and exciting position is part of the Microsoft Adriatic System Integration team focused on developing customer relationships and delivering high quality sales results, solutions and support to customers in all industries in the Adriatic region.
The position of Opportunity Manager gives you the chance to inspire CxO’s and technical and business decision makers in regards to what they could achieve by using the right set of Microsoft innovative technologies in the Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania region.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Deeply understand customer needs in order to position Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Proactively maintain and develop customer relationships
- Hold accountability for the delivery of business targets and meet personal monthly and annual sales targets
- Deal with daily customer quote requests
- Create and process purchase orders
- Identify new opportunities and growth of existing accounts
- Motivate on-premise clients to undertake a transformation to cloud computing
- Experienced in software and solution-based selling
- A good awareness of Microsoft’s Cloud offerings
- BS in computer science or another related IT degree
- Good working level of English
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies
- Territory specific: local language speaker
Comtrade System Integration Adriatic has signed a partnership agreement with Microsoft to be a Microsoft Licensing Solution Provider. The company has qualified for the status thanks to its track record in innovation and business excellence in designing and implementing solutions that employ a broad portfolio of Microsoft technologies and cloud services.
Comtrade System Integration Adriatic is a part of the Comtrade Group, a well-established group of technology companies, with over 2000 employees in 14 countries and a 25-year track record of innovation and solutions development using some of the world’s most advanced software from partners such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco, Oracle, OpenText and more. Comtrade System Integration specializes in Cloud based digital transformation and enhancing business performance and efficiency across a range of industries, including the public sector, telecommunications, financial and enterprise services and health care.