February 08 2023
Comtrade System Integration was founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specialized in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise is focused around ICT Services and Security, Digital Process Automation, Analytics and AI. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for candidates interested in working as .NET Developer to join our offices in Beograd.
- Development, maintenance, and testing of various applications and services including web apps, chatbots, different kinds of APIs, omnichannel connectors, web scrapers, and analytic apps;
- Working with cloud-based services that include computing, storage, databases, AI, enterprise service buses, and many more;
- Learning more about the whole software development lifecycle while delivering real business value;
- Working with leading regional customers from different industries: banking, insurances, telecommunications, and others;
- Collaborating, sharing, and expanding knowledge with experienced colleagues;
- Working with stakeholders to define requirements and manage expectations;
- Update technical specification documents and explain technical aspects of the project;
- Supporting earlier created solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields od Education;
- Good understanding of data structures and memory allocation;
- Passion for technology and a good understanding of the client-server architecture;
- Hands-on experience on multiple projects that covered REST-based applications connected to multiple data sources;
- Knowledge of Cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Ability to analyze business problems to understand the needs, determine tools or solutions to address the business need;
- Willing to learn new technologies and ability to quickly adapt to dynamic environment;
- Good communication, presentations, and teamwork skills.
IT’S A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Good knowledge of relational, non-relational databases and ORM technologies (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL..);
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web frameworks (ASP.NET MVC, Angular);
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, TFS);
- Good understanding of basic networking (DNS, Firewalls, Protocols..);
- Knowledge about CI/CD development process;
- Knowledge about Docker.
- Private health care;
- 5 days of Sick Leave per year;
- Steady and well organized work conditions;
- Paid courses and classes from various fields of work;
- Possibility of advancing and professional development;
- Access to cafe and restaurant in Company’s campus;
- Gym and personal trainer;
- Regular Team Building events.