January 12 2023
Network Security Engineer
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Network Security Engineer to join our team based at our headquarters in Belgrade.
- Planning, development and implementation of wide range of networking solutions in the field for external clients’ networking infrastructure;
- Preparation of technical documentation – design and implementation;
- Engagement on client’s premises during various networking projects;
- Technical customer support;
- Cross-team communication in complex projects;
- Professional development through most challenging projects in the country;
- Working on projects in enterprise and service providing environment, that include the implementation of Cloud services;
- Automatization of networking services by using different tools (Python, Ansible…).
- BSc. In Computing Science, Engineering, or similar relevant fields;
- Experience in working with firewall devices;
- Experience with Site-to-site tunnels, Remote Access VPN, GRE, IPsec, DMVPN;
- Experience with Zone-based firewall;
- Experience with NGFW functionalities (IPS/IDS, URL filtering, App/Content filtering);
- Basic routing and switching technical knowledge (static and dynamic routing (OSPF, BGP) , STP);
- High availability: HSRP, VRRP;
- Ability to work in a team, good cooperation with colleagues;
- Willingness to improve and learn about new, complex IT systems.
- Working with products from these manufacturers is considered an advantage : Cisco (ASA, FPR, FMC, ISE); Fortinet (FortiGate, Forti manager, Forti Analyzer); Palo Alto
- Having networking certifications such as Cisco CCNP, CCNA ; FortiGate NSE-4, NSE-5 is considered an advantage;
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;
- Fun room;