May 19 2022
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Comtrade System Integration is seeking an experienced mid- O365 Engineer to provide a responsible level of O365 Engineer architecture and infrastructure support focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, migration, integration, monitoring, and cost tracking of Microsoft O 365 services in MID to complex environments. Perform technical administrative tasks daily to ensure the stability and availability of Exchange servers, Office365, troubleshooting server, mail routing and replication related issues. Managing user accounts and user licenses through the Office 365 admin center in the Microsoft cloud platform or Windows PowerShell cmdlets. Responsible for the day-to-day availability of Office 365 services like, Microsoft Teams, One Drive for Business, Exchange Online & Active Directory on-prem along with Hybrid configurations and security best practices. This candidate is responsible to implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Exchange server security through secure access, monitoring, control, and routine security evaluations. In case of current SLA services Provides tier 3 support for escalations from Help Desk.
Must be able to support infrequent after hours and weekend escalations as needed.
Candidates should have IT project experience with:
- Managing escalations and cases to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of all issues.
- Configuring, monitoring, and managing alerts to track and report on Azure usage, performance, and availability of infrastructure and services.
Comtrade System Integration is seeking an individual who will strongly represent our Comtrade System Integration ICT brand and services with great interpersonal communications and provide opportunity generation, whenever possible.
LOCATION: This is a remote work opportunity, but center of excellence is based in Belgrade, so local candidates are required.
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 5 years’ practical experience or 10 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions.
- Background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred), Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration.
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts.
- Microsoft Cloud Certification
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to be part of all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;