October 25 2019
Voyego is seeking an experienced Payments Consultant, able to consult our clients and perform analysis of the current payment infrastructure in order to build a payments roadmap that will fit our client’s needs. Be part of our growing team that develops tailor-made software solutions and transforms the mobility and travel industry. Let’s bring clarity into this world of payments!
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Share your deep expertise in Payments domain by giving professional advice through participation in projects of our clients
- Lead the planning of payment processing initiatives to include defining requirements and conducting customer acceptance testing, including strategy, test plans and test scenarios for performance testing
- Consult on the vendor selection for various payments products (anything from Reconciliation tools to Tokenization providers, Payment Service Providers, Payment Methods, POS devices etc.)
- Conduct workshops with business and technical stakeholders in order to get the sign off on the proposed solution
- Work with solution architects in order to build a proposal for a solution that was the result of conducted workshops
- Analyze current money flow and find ways to optimize/streamline processes and find ways to reduce costs for our clients
The Ideal profile:
- 10+ years in the payments domain on Product, SME or similar consulting roles
- Good presentation and customer-facing skills
- Good facilitator and moderator
- Technology background is preferred
- Experience in presales/sales is a plus
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
Voyego is part of Comtrade Group, a leading IT provider with offices in 16 countries across the globe. The group was established in 1990 and operates through 27 companies with over 2,000 employees.
Voyego develops tailor-made software solutions and opens up novel possibilities and business opportunities in the mobility and travel industry. Our extensive expertise and domain knowledge are the bedrock of this unique combination of content creation, thought leadership and advisory. Our consulting services span Ireland, China, Singapore, Germany, Slovenia and Austria. Using emerging technologies such as AI, Chatbots and Blockchain, the Digital Transportation Lab is paving the way in the industry. Through the digitalization of airlines and ground mobility providers, Voyego is enriching the mobility experience of millions of people across the globe.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.