February 13 2020
Comtrade is a top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy, etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
We’re looking for PHP developers (f/m) to join our team! You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while tackling new challenges.
- As a member of the software team, you will maintain and develop our software platform.
- They continuously improve the code base, especially with regard to the performance and reusability of the software.
- You will write source code documentation and technical documentation for new requirements.
- You are constantly learning new technologies that you use to further develop the software.
- As part of the development team, you can analyze requirements, suggest concepts and estimate development efforts.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of software development.
- You have knowledge of PHP development.
- Experience with Angular or ExtJS is an advantage.
- You are familiar with MySQL databases and have knowledge of SQL standards and database normalization.
- Ideally, you have experience with one of the e-commerce platforms: Magento, Salesforce commerce cloud, Woocommerce etc.
- You have experience with at least one backend framework – preferably Symfony.
- Your qualifications include security in dealing with object-oriented programming.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people.
- Great environment for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes.
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on.
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization.
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.
LOCATION: LJUBLJANA or MARIBOR
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.