August 08 2022
Power Apps Developer
Comtrade System Integration was founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specialized in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise is focused around ICT Services and Security, Digital Process Automation, Analytics and AI. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for candidates interested in working as Power Apps Developer to join our offices in Ljubljana.
- Primary responsibility will be to support the development of low code Power App applications, with an understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods;
- Support the creation of business processes, workflows and custom connectors using Microsoft Flow/Power Automate;
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing;
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and manage expectations;
- Update technical specification documents;
- Supporting earlier created solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Computer or related fields;
- A minimum of 1 years experiences on hands-on development projects (including university projects);
- Knowing of Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power Automate, or Power BI are plus;
- Has experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of small to large enterprise scale applications – this is a plus;
- Has experience with client-server architecture;
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources;
- Work independently or as part of a team with limited supervision delivering working software;
- Able to analyze business process to understand the needs, to determine best low code tools or solutions to address the business need;
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude;
- Good communication, presentations and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of project management, agile methodology and/or experience working in project environment is an advantage
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Installing and configuring IIS/ApacheTomcat , SSL, security patches, traffic monitoring, security solutions;
- Configuring build solutions, build monitoring and updating;
- OS fundamentals – skills such as file handling, text processing, system administration, process management, and network;
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Possibility to work from home but also to be a part of a local team where you can meet colleagues and exchange ideas.