August 02 2021
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia
Power Platform/Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Power Platform/Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade, Ljubljana or Sarajevo.
Reporting to the Development Unit Manager, the objective of this role is to take a leadership role in existing team which need to implement and deliver Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform products and services, provides technical expertise and understands and be able to communicate the purpose and capabilities of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform in order to suggest and implement solutions to business issues.
Objective of the role:
- To take the technical leadership role within delivery team for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform;
- Provides technical expertise, domain knowledge and strategic direction to the team;
- Be a team player working closely with other members of team, i.e. system engineers and otherconsultants and developers;
- The right person will provide high quality of implementation and delivery, knowledge of customer engagement processes and new ideas for future opportunities and continued team growth.
- Leadership role – Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
- Technical role – Responsible for technical direction.
- Responsible for end-to-end technical assurance of projects, technical governance, technical best practices, the reuse of technical assets, and the assignment of technical work.
- Mentorship – Mentor, coach and help develop team members.
- Day-to-day management of team – working closely with team and Program/Project Managers to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc.
- Participates in daily leadership calls, presales and other activities.
Knowledge and expertise:
- Knowledge of the following technologies is advantage: Azure Cloud Services – Functions, Logic, Storage/DB etc. Understanding or applying programming skills – C#, JScript and .Net platform;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, MS SQL Server;
- Familiarity with web services architecture (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with designing, coding, and testing business applications;
- Experience in coaching and mentoring the team;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Initiative taker;
- Strong organizational skills;
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;