March 16 2023
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our fast growing team.
- Cooperates with Account Manager in presales process regarding project management and effort estimations;
- Initiates project organization upon clients project approval;
- Introduces project scope, deliverables, milestones, timeline and organization to all team members, external vendors and consultants;
- Manages and controls project scope, milestones, costs, risks and quality;
- Coordinates and monitors dedicated resources so that project deliverables are met within planned effort, time and quality;
- Reports to client and all stakeholders project status;
- Manages requests for project scope, time or cost change;
- Contols external vendors and consultants deliverables;
- Ensures completeness of project documentation;
- Provides timely project closure.
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management;
- Masters degree in engineering or related fields;
- Advanced knowledge of the english language;
- Work experience in telecommunications or public or banking or finance sector is considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication skill;
- Organized person with good time management;
- Client oriented;
- Curious person willing to learn new things.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Team building events;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;