July 30 2019
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A JOB AT COMTRADE?
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a QA Engineer for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade. We have established the testing process and we need one more employee on our team. Our main focus is the health care project, with an opportunity to collaborate on various projects related to insurance companies, telco airlines, banks and more.
We are looking for someone who has good skills in manual testing and knows the basics of automated testing in Selenium Webdriver and C #. We expect from someone to make everyday effort to monitor and resolve bugs in our ticketing system, report new bugs, and submit test reports. The project you will be working on requires someone who does not hesitate to take point on and handle escalations through to the end until a definite resolution is reached.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in writing Test Case, Test Scenario and Test Plan
- Reporting bugs
- Basic experience in Selenium WebDriver and C#
- Organizational skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- The desire to learn
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio, Redmine, TFS
- Analyzing skills and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the application deployment process
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
- Parking on premises,
- Child Time bonus,
- Private health insurance
- Family day
- Sports and recreation facilities
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.