March 08 2021
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 250 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We’re looking for experienced QA engineers (f/m) with passion for software quality and great interpersonal skills.
Join our teams at iCore in Ljubljana or Maribor. iCore is an online gaming platform for enterprise-level operators who need to manage omni-channel gaming and products. You can expect to further develop your skills and work with outstanding team of people!
We are looking for someone who has good skills in manual testing. We expect from someone to make everyday effort to monitor and resolve bugs in our ticketing system, report new bugs, and submit test reports. The project you will be working on requires someone who does not hesitate to take point on and handle escalations through to the end until a definite resolution is reached.
You should have:
- Experience in writing Test Case, Test Scenario and Test Plan,
- experience with reporting bugs,
- Organizational skills,
- Good collaboration and communication skills,
- Analyzing skills and analytical skills,
- Familiarity with the application deployment process,
- The desire to learn,
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people,
- Great environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on,
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization,
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: flexible working hours, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers), family friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.