July 06 2022
QA Test Engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a QA Test Engineer to join our team in Belgrade.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities;
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Preparing and sending test reports;
- Preparing and holding trainings for end users;
- Preparation, adaptation and maintenance of UAT tests.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of Test Automatization using Selenium C++/Java;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Highly organized and can adjust priorities, having great attention to detail.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes;
- Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on;
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization;
- Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers);
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.