September 22 2021
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors. We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled;
- Write and post IT job descriptions on relevant sites;
- Source and recruit candidates by using database, social media, etc.;
- Screen job applications and conduct structured CBI interviews with candidates to ensure we recruit the Top Talents and provide feedback in our database;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Recommend creative solutions for better candidate experience;
- Send job offers and pre-onboarding e-mails;
- Participate in job fairs, tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- Social media channels understanding and usage on the context of recruitment;
- Develop engagement programs and implement metrics to measure effectiveness and value of full recruitment cycle.
- Degree in HR, Psychology, Communications or similar;
- Relevant work experience in Recruitment (preffered in the IT industry);
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.);
- Strong searching profile and assessment skills;
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates;
- Experience with some of the Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Solid understanding of technology, technical roles and skills is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office and English language – written and oral;
- Passionate, professional, creative, accountable with a strong sense of teamwork;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;
- Fun room;