April 05 2022
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia
Regional Cloud Solutions Architect – Applications and Innovation
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Data Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with Microsoft, we offer premium IT products and services that accelerate digital innovation on Cloud services and hybrid environments.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Regional Cloud Solutions Architect – to join our team based at our headquarters in Belgrade, Sarajevo, Kragujevac or Ljubljana.
About the job:
Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) play a critical role in working with clients to provide deep technical support through solution build and first mile client engagements such as Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design, and Cloud Application Modernization Envisioning. The CSAs build relationships with client and Comtrade System Integration technical and development resources, designing and architecting new solutions based on Microsoft’s cloud platform and technologies. They deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements showcasing what is possible and stand out as a Technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge. They are working closely with Comtrade System Integration engineering and development teams to architect and deliver the solution to the client.
If you have proven development and technical skills and want to expand to fast growing Cloud technologies applied to solve business needs, this job is right for you.
- Architecture Design & Deployment. Leading modern architecture approach, synthesizes data about client business, applies broad technical, industry, and enterprise knowledge, anticipates technical blockers and adapts methodology to minimize risks.
- Solutions/Offers/Practices. Leads execution of architectural engagements, such as Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, and Application Assessments with the goal of defining and bringing new solutions, offers and/or practices to market.
- Trusted Advisor. Develops and expands existing impactful relationships with clients and leads the adoption of Microsoft architecture technologies.
- Practice Development. Connects gaps across business and technology areas, and drives changes and improvements to existing intellectual property, technologies, and/or processes that enable solutions.
- Thought Leadership. Leads virtual teams around technologies and client challenges, participates in external architect community events and shares learnings with internal team; demonstrates deep industry knowledge and drives recognition for Microsoft solutions.
- Technical Events & Community Contribution. Attends Digital Transformation/Technology conferences. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contributes work that is shared across communities.
- Track record in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, development, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Several years’ of experience in area of Cloud application design, architecture and practices, development solutions (e.g., Agile, Serverless, API Management).
- Several years’ of experience in Continuous integration technologies (e.g., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, Chef, Puppet).
- Several years’ of experience in Container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Azure).
- Deep knowledge of .NET highly desirable.
- Understanding of Infrastructure Technologies (e.g., Compute, Storage, Networking, etc.), Migration Techniques and Resiliency.
- Understanding of Application security/Secure Development Lifecycle, Databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Relationship Building: Proven track record of building deep relationships with CXOs.
- Collaboration: Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Communication: Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.
- Competitive salary.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people, modern technologies, and challenging projects.
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region.
- Great environment for personal and professional development. Opportunities for additional professional training and certification.
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.