June 21 2022
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for RPA DEVELOPER to join our team.
- Design, develop and implement solutions based on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Microsoft Power platform. Deliver final solution to the end customer and be the first point of contact for further maintenance and support.
- Ability to map the as-is process and assess the potential for RPA implementation.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance test
- Defines and plans the development approach for larger projects/solutions.
- Work in a project-based organization to deliver within a defined project plan and timeline, as well as communicate any identified project risks and issues to the project manager
- Investigate and conduct a detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Ensure the completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability of the implementation of the proposed appropriate solution
- Knowledge from the following technology fields is welcome in order to meet end-to-end business requirements: Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), and Analytics.
- Working with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based on users’ feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields
- 2+ years experience in any of the object-oriented programming languages like C#, C, Python, Java
- Hands-on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Power Automate, AI Builder, BluePrism, UiPath, Kapow, Automation anywhere, or others
- Business process improvement and mapping skills (e.g. in MS Visio, ARIS) is highly beneficial
- Hands-on experience with REST, SOAP services
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL, Dataverse)
- Analyzing data by using MS Excel, Power BI, VBScript, and VBA.
- Good analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility
- Good prioritization skills in line with business objective
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as attention to detail
- The tendency to work well within a team
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;