August 08 2022
Comtrade System Integration was founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specialized in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise is focused around ICT Services and Security, Digital Process Automation, Analytics and AI. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 400+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration in Slovenia is currently seeking for RPA Developer to join our team in Ljubljana.
- Design, develop and implement solutions based on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Microsoft Power platform;
- Cooperating in broader team working on maintenance and support;
- Analyzing and mapping the as-is processes and assessing potential for RPA implementation;
- Working in dynamic environment with enterprise Slovenian and regional clients;
- Continual learning and exploring of new market opportunities with focus on Microsoft cloud technologies;
- Working closely with clients and sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- Work in a project based organization to deliver within defined project plan and timeline, as well as communicating any identified project risks and issues to project manager;
- Investigate and conduct detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis;
- Working with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Computer or related fields;
- A minimum of 1 years experiences on hands-on development projects (including university projects);
- Not mandatory but would be an advantage RPA software (e.g. Power Automate, BluePrism, UiPath, Kapow, Automation anywhere, or others) or Microsoft Power Platform;
- Programming skills;
- Good analytical and systematic problem solving skills;
- Ability to focus on the core fundamental of the problem and determine to progress toward the optimal solution without deviating or losing focus;
- Strong drive to get the job done;
- Good prioritization skills in line with business objective.
- Knowledge of project management, agile methodology and/or experience working in project environment is an advantage;
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems;
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments;
- Installing and configuring IIS/ApacheTomcat , SSL, security patches, traffic monitoring, security solutions;
- Configuring build solutions, build monitoring and updating;
- OS fundamentals – skills such as file handling, text processing, system administration, process management, and network.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people with team events;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Possibility to work from home but also to be a part of a local team where you can meet colleagues and exchange ideas.