November 01 2022
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina
We are currently seeking for a RPA Developer to join Comtrade System Integration in Sarajevo office to work with customers on automation opportunities regarding consulting, design, development, and/or support solutions using RPA and potentially other technologies.
Mission of our team is to integrate heterogeneous information systems inside enterprise as well as to exchange data with systems outside enterprise. We build fully-functional solutions using different integration tools and a “best practice” approach in the field.
We are engineers with holistic approach in providing software solutions.
- Presales process involving RPA solutions;
- Understanding of bussiness use case that should be automatized using RPA technology;
- Development and deployment of the solution using best practices;
- Post production support;
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and organization during project delivery.
- Min 1 years of experience in IT industry;
- Experience in development and deployment of RPA solutions preferred, not necessary;
- Experience of developing documentation (technical requirements, and design specification);
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following technologies: Softomotive, WinAutomation, Automation Anywhere, WDG, UiPath, preferred.
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility;
- Robotic Process Automation certification is a plus;
- The tendency to work well within a team;
- An analytical and structured approach;
- Good Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a short span of time;
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people in familiar atmosphere;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Competitive salary;
- Lots of benefits that support your private life (parking on premises, child time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities, etc.);
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on;
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization;
- Encouragement of innovation, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Opportunities to travel.
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.