October 25 2019
SENIOR INTEGRATION CONSULTANT
We are currently recruiting for an ESB/BPM Consultant to join our System Integration team which has 15 dedicated professionals involved in a lot of projects with a focus on Enterprise Service Bus, API Management, Business Process Management using most famous vendor technologies. The mission of our team is to integrate heterogeneous information systems inside the enterprise as well as to exchange data with systems outside the enterprise. We build fully functional solutions using different integration tools and the “best practice” approach in the field.
Our future colleague should take a proactive role in projects for diverse industries applying his/her rich knowledge and experience to overcome all business issues and provide the best consulting and service to our clients. Additionally, the Senior Integration Consultant will mentor junior colleagues to transfer his/her rich knowledge and incentive them to work more independently.
- Advanced knowledge of integration processes and methodologies (web services, JMS, file transfer, service security, logging, error handling …)
- Advanced knowledge of some of the enterprise ESB tools (IBM Integration Bus, Oracle Service Bus, Tibco, Microsoft Biztalk,…)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer/organizational science
- Minimum of three years of experience in ESB or related integration projects
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility
- The tendency to work well within a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An analytical and structured approach
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people in a familiar atmosphere
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Competitive salary
- Parking on premises,
- Child Time bonus,
- Private health insurance
- Family day
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Opportunities to travel
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.