November 17 2021
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina
Senior .Net Developer
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A JOB AT COMTRADE?
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Senior .NET development engineer for a position based at our headquarters in Sarajevo. You would get an opportunity to take part in a complete lifecycle development of our products, from pre sales activates, information system design, setting up the architecture, planning, implementation, integration, establishing customer support and finally system maintenance.
We are engineers with holistic approach in providing software solutions.
We’re looking for born technology leader with passion for software quality and great interpersonal skills. A person skilled to manage and lead. Join a team that is leading the industry with IT solutions used across banks, insurance companies, hospitals, telco’s, airlines and beyond.
We are looking for experienced senior person to join our teams and together tackle challenges head on. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while having a great time.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Passion for technology;
- Relevant university degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering FIT or Faculty of Mathematics) or equivalent in experience;
- Willing to share knowledge and learn new technologies;
- Excellent technical knowledge of programing in C# and .NET platform;
- Experience with designing, coding and testing new applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to be a mentor and a coach.
IT’S A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Great knowledge of relational databases, MS SQL Server and ORM technologies;
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework (ASP.NET MVC, Angular);
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP),
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, TFS).
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- A chance to be part of a all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.