January 08 2019
Senior QA Engineer
Comtrade is the top IT company, with a 25-year track record of innovation and development of some of the world’s most advanced software. With high-tech infrastructure and campuses in 10 countries, we enable companies across different industries (fintech, mobility & travel, medical, energy etc.) to innovate faster and reinvent their business models digitally, by using agile development methodologies and innovative technology.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute automated tests to simulate a production-like environment and ensure product quality.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
• Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source, commercial, and/or proprietary tools;
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
• Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. scrum teams and product owners) to identify system requirements;
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
• Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• 3+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level software;
• Previous working experience in and Agile (SCRUM) environment;
• Demonstrated experience in test automation using one of the following program languages: Python, Java, C#, Ruby;
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design/Principles.
We offer you:
• A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
• Great environment for personal and professional development;
• Opportunities for additional professional training and certification, free language classes;
• Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on;
• A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization;
• Lots of benefits that support your private life: Child Time bonus, private health insurance, family day, sports and recreation facilities (in certain development centers);
• Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
• Free parking.