March 21 2023
Senior Security Engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for Senior Security Engineer to join our ICT Team in Belgrade.
- Managing the development of security services and competencies;
- Implementing new security solutions to better cover customers’ security needs;
- Preparation and drafting of technical specifications;
- Analyzing software and hardware specifications in relation to security in an enterprise environment;
- Active participation in presales and post-sales activities;
- Collaboration with Business Development Managers in order to expand Company’s portfolio;
- Engaging in Security Team development and actively helping coworkers in their daily tasks and learning processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of education;
- 4+ years of experience in IT Security or related field of work;
- Previous “hands-on” experience in one or more security technologies like: SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), Privileged Access Management, EDR/XDR, Email and Web security, WAF or related security domains;
- Strong knowledge in the field of Networking;
- Excellent communications skills, capable of working with cross-functional technical, sales and business development teams;
- Experience with team management and business development;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent knowledge of technical presales activities area and project-leading activities.
- Private health care;
- 5 days of Sick Leave per year;
- Steady and well organized work conditions;
- Paid courses and classes from various fields of work;
- Possibility of advancing and professional development;
- Access to cafe and restaurant in Company’s campus;
- Gym and personal trainer;
- Regular Team Building events.