March 17 2021
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Software architect for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade.
- Produce high-level solution design that satisfies business needs. Working with business and technical stakeholders across different teams to provide the best-fitting solution. Ensure best design concepts, in terms of technology, security, infrastructure, data organization;
- Monitor the developed solution to ensure it matches the desired architecture;
- Select appropriate technologies;
- Participating in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption;
- Preparing specifications (IRD, etc.);
- Providing support and being an escalation point for all technical teams;
- Participate in making strategic decisions related to the technological direction of development;
- Actively work with sales managers in the sales process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in the English language;
- Proving experience in defining software architecture. Experience in establishing scalable, reusable and high granular architecture with a clear separation between persistence, data access, business logic and presentation;
- Excellent understanding of the design and architectural patterns, test automation and CI/CD, SOA, REST, messaging, relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience in using DevOps development philosophy;
- Experience in using Cloud platforms like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM.
Other additional requirements:
- Design or implementation of BI and DWH solutions;
- Design or implementation of Integration projects using Oracle Service bus or IBM Integration Bus (App Connect) or Microsoft BizTalk;
- Design or implementation of Document management and BPM solutions;
- Design or implementation of large scale projects on Java or .Net technology;
- Experience with dockers, container orchestration platforms (for example Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to be a part of all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;