March 08 2021
SQL Database administrators
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 250 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We are looking for experienced SQL Database Administrators (f/m) to join a dynamic and growing Comtrade Gaming team. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while tackling new challenges.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Identification and elimination of performance problems, inspection of systems, errors, data storage, database monitoring, optimization, data integrity analysis;
- Support for developers – defining requirements, defining test plans, setting up and configuring a test environment, generating test data, data migrating, creating and modifying tables, stored procedures, ad-hoc reports;
- Planning data schemes, managing authorization tasks;
- DBA process automation;
- Working with large, complex systems and developing improvements on them;
- Defining plans, writing internal documentation, participating in reviews of these documents.
- A degree in computer science, programming or information technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL database (installation, configuration and maintenance);
- 4+ years of experience in a similar job;
- Identification and elimination of performance problems, inspection of systems, troubleshooting, data storage, monitoring, optimization, analysis of database data integrity;
- Knowledge of PowerShell programming;
- Understanding of database security concepts;
- Ability to work on large and complex systems;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows administration;
- Ability to work in a team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Work in a dynamic environment and a technologically advanced organization
- Working with an outstanding team of experienced experts
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Encouragement of innovation
- Continuous interaction with the latest technologies
- Creative and professional management of projects
- Attractive and well organized working conditions
- Opportunities for additional professional and language training
- Lots of benefits that support Your private life