December 31 2019
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 200 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We are looking for support engineers (f/m) to join our team in Ljubljana. You can expect to further develop your skills and expertise, while tackling new challenges.
- Provide second level and fundamental technical support by skype, email or in customer premises,
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting of the company’s backend enterprise solution with integrations and real-time data,
- Preventing service outages with proactive monitoring and effective troubleshoot of the service outages when occur,
- Writing and executing SQL queries and statements that helps ensure performance, security, and availability of the solution,
- Prepare documentations and specifications,
- Ability to read the systems logs and search for the root-cause of the problem,
- Working in a product driven environment,
- Monitor system performance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Computer Engineering or Mathematics,
- Good English communication skill,
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries,
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Operating Systems, IIS, MS SQL, Log search or analysis tools,
- Possess network infrastructure knowledge,
- Troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people,
- Great environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on,
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization,
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge,
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.