August 16 2019
We are currently recruiting for a System Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. The Systems Engineer will apply proven analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Designing, implementing and managing Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies.
- Creating, updating and monitoring user accounts, groups, organizational units.
- Administration, upgrade, support and, monitoring of the MS Exchange infrastructure.
- Creating distribution groups, user mailboxes, shared mailboxes, etc., and all related support for mail service.
- Configuration, administration of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Deploy operating systems to physical desktops, laptops devices across enterprise networks with SCCM.
- Application delivery to all of a user’s devices with SCCM.
- Creating a baseline for “desired configuration state” and ensure that all devices comply through auto-remediation or alerts – SCCM.
- Creating SCCM reports and queries.
- Administering Skype for Business Server.
- Installing, maintaining Printing and File services.
- Updating, maintaining Core Infrastructure Servers
- Support for internal users
5+ years of experience in a similar position working with the following technologies:
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- Skype for Business
- VoIP (nice-to-have)
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.